1999 Ford Windstar accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Windstar:

1999 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Apr 172010

Windstar SE 3.0L V6

One day I was driving with my aunt to do our monthly run to McDonalds when she pointed out that she was apparently doing 180 KpH at a stand still. And It was apperently over heating and we had no gas so we continued on for like 2 mins to McDonalds and shut the van off. And some how that made the van go even faster 200kph.

- , Ontario, ON, Canada

Sep 262009

Windstar LX 3.8L V6

My gauge cluster goes wacko every so often, I don't know what is wrong with it. Also my odometer and speedometer doesn't work anymore and am still trying to figure out what caused this. If you have any suggestions, I could use them.

- , Mentone, IN, USA