8.0

1999 Ford Windstar accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Windstar:

1999 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Mar 122008

Windstar

I bought this car in June of 2003 and didn't use it much until 2006 due to much out of town work. When I began using the car regularly, I noticed that I had hardly any AM reception at all. I was told by the dealer that the antenna is located in the right rear side window and that the antenna is connected. I think that's baloney, but don't know how to pull radio to check. I notice that a couple of TSB's have been issued about this complaint - #13063 and #996797, but can't find solution to problem.

- , Beaufort, SC, USA