8.0

1. replace the abs module (2 reports)
1999 Ford Windstar brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Windstar:

1999 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Nov 092007

Windstar LX 3.8L V6

Got the van back from the tranny shop and the abs light is on. They don't know why, said its not there fault. I believe them I do own a ford.

- , Middletown, OH, USA

Mar 302007

Windstar LE 3.8

My biggest annoyance is that all of my problems happend shortly after my extended warranty finished at 75,000 miles/7 year. Actually it was only 73,000 miles when I started having most of my problems. I thought my 1999 windstar was covered. However, they count the start time of the warranty when it leaves the assembly line, almost 9 months before it even was sold brand new???

- , Yakima, WA, USA