- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 14 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 24 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 30 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 55 days ago
1999 Ford Windstar
Worst 1999 Windstar drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear axle broke in half34
- loud humming noise from the front end2
- NHTSA: Power Train41
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly20
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.