2. replace upper and lower plenum and gaskets (1 reports)
1999 Ford Windstar engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Windstar:

1999 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Dec 162004

Windstar LX 3.2L V6

Car ran rough and kept stalling. This van is a dam lemon.

- , Littleton, MA, USA

Jan 142011

Windstar LX Wagon

When I first start my Windstar it just runs like it is not firing on all cylinders or not getting enough gas. It is like it is hiccuping. Once I get it in gear and moving it will stop. Doesn't do it all the time. My mechanic was supposed to have fixed this by changing the EGR valve and doing a tune up with new plugs and wires. Now I have no idea why it is still doing this. Only does it after starting the engine and not every time. I am really frustrated because the car I love now seems to be falling apart and I don't have funds for expensive repairs or to buy another vehicle!

- , colorado springs, co, USA