- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
1999 Ford Windstar
Worst 1999 Windstar lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dome light not working properly1
- interior lights flickering on and off1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting7
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.