1999 Ford Windstar suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Windstar:

1999 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Jun 172009

Windstar V6

I can't believe that this problem could have possibly killed me and my two young children who are always with me. Thanks to another complaint on here I found out that the coil will puncture the front tire. I drive on the highway alot. Me and my kids could have been in a fatal accident. We just bought the van a fews months ago. It has had numerous problems. the whole left side of the van was detached to the frame. We fixed it, it cost over $700. The van is very bouncy and hard to control at times. I HATE IT!!!!! Can't wait to get rid of it!!!

- , Lisbon, OH, USA