- November 23: Ford Recalls 452,000 Cars To Fix Gas Tank Leaks
- November 21: Ford Recalls E-350 and E-450 For Trailer Brake Problems
- October 28: Ford Recalls 131,000 Vehicles, Mostly SUVs For Fire Risk
- October 20: Ford F-150 Electric Brake Vacuum Pump Investigation Upgraded
- October 3: Investigation Expanded Into Ford Explorer Police Interceptors
2000 Ford Windstar
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2000 Windstar AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heater does not work5
- A/C blows hot air2
- air only blows out of defrost, not floor or dash1
- heater blows cold air1
- makes a clunking noise1
- no defrost front or back1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner3
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.