7.0

2000 Ford Windstar accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Windstar:

2000 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Sep 012011

Windstar 3.8L

The door will close all the way then reopen ajar. you have to push on the back end of the door to get it to close when its raining. you really don't want to have to wait for the door to close then open again to close it right. a real pain. got a quote just to look at the problem would be over $80.00 and that's just to have it looked at.

- , Meriden, IA, USA

Dec 202008

Windstar

I don't know what it is going to take to get this fixed. Right now I am hoping my battery is not getting run down (I keep checking the lights and they seem to stay off). But I went to go to the store and my door wouldn't close (latch shut). I know there will be alot of yelling when it is being checked (by myself about how much it will cost me). I just put 2000.00 in repairs a year ago.

- , Allegan, MI, USA