4.0

2000 Ford Windstar body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Windstar:

2000 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Sep 012005

Windstar

I have had many problems with my 2000 Ford Windstar. A rather unsightly and definitely annoying one is the peeling paint issue. I have spoken with 3 other people who have the same issue and also have received unsatisfactory answers from Ford dealerships. What does it take to get them to listen?

Once my car hit 75K I also have had gas/oxygen mixture problems, electrical problems - abs and engine lights stay on though mechanics have found no problems. Most recently my car "died" - just came to a dead stop on a major roadway while we were driving home on Mother's Day. Thank God no one rear ended us.

Has anyone else had similar issues?

- , Berwick, ME, USA