6.0

1. replaced (1 reports)
2000 Ford Windstar cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Windstar:

2000 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Nov 162010

Windstar 3.0L V6

Well,here we go again. Ford Windstar is a piece of junk! My coolant was leaking and my plastic tank was replaced. We paid $ 177.00 for this service. I am unhappy and mad! We have to many problems with this van: transmission, ABS yellow light, broken oil pan gasket and paint chipping off the hood! What next? How much more money we need to pay for this van? FORD need to make recall on this problem. No more Ford for me, maybe Honda.

- , Offutt AFB, NE, USA