- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 20 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 31 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 50 days ago
2000 Ford Windstar
Worst 2000 Windstar drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear axle failure98
- ford recall #11s16-subframe lower control arm2
- loud vibration, noise from front end2
- ring-gear flexplate sheared off at crankshaft bolts2
- active traction control light -action on dry conditions1
- ford recall 11s16-subframe-rear flanges1
- NHTSA: Power Train48
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly48
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.