- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 2 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 4 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 6 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 11 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 21 days ago
2000 Ford Windstar
Worst 2000 Windstar drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear axle failure99
- ford recall #11s16-subframe lower control arm2
- loud vibration, noise from front end2
- ring-gear flexplate sheared off at crankshaft bolts2
- active traction control light -action on dry conditions1
- ford recall 11s16-subframe-rear flanges1
- NHTSA: Power Train49
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly48
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.