- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 3 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 12 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 20 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 21 days ago
2000 Ford Windstar
Worst 2000 Windstar drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear axle failure100
- ford recall #11s16-subframe lower control arm2
- loud vibration, noise from front end2
- ring-gear flexplate sheared off at crankshaft bolts2
- active traction control light -action on dry conditions1
- ford recall 11s16-subframe-rear flanges1
- NHTSA: Power Train49
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly48
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.