- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 8 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 8 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 20 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
2000 Ford Windstar
Worst 2000 Windstar drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear axle failure98
- ford recall #11s16-subframe lower control arm2
- loud vibration, noise from front end2
- ring-gear flexplate sheared off at crankshaft bolts2
- active traction control light -action on dry conditions1
- ford recall 11s16-subframe-rear flanges1
- NHTSA: Power Train48
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly48
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.