- April 24: Ford Recalls 390,000 Cars After 658 Door Latch Complaints
- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
2000 Ford Windstar
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2000 Windstar windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- automatic window stuck3
- window operates intermittently2
- defective rear window defroster1
- rear wiper motor burned out1
- windshield wipers don't work1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear21
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor14
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield8
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer4
- NHTSA: Visibility2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.