8.0

2. replaced heater core (1 reports)
2001 Ford Windstar AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Windstar:

2001 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Dec 132015

Windstar

I just paid my van off days before!!!!! it is just not the heating but the cooling, defrosters, windshield wipers, having to disconnect cable from battery every time you park

- , Nebraska City, NE, USA

Oct 232008

Windstar

I purchased my car and it was hot outside so I didn't realize the heater didn't work till one day I was at work and needed to get the moisture off my car by heating it up.. it didn't work. I had to take it in and get the heater core replaced it wasn't very pricey and they had it done that day. Haven't had any problems since.

- , Bean Station, TN, USA