2001 Ford Windstar accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Windstar:

2001 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Jul 092001

Windstar

On July 9, 2001, while changing a flat tire, the jack failed. It crumpled just near the apogee. I put the jack exactly where instructed. The towing service told me they had seen other jacks fail in similar ways. When I contacted the dealer, I was made to feel that I had done something wrong and there was reluctance to replace my jack. Only when I continued to complain did they put in a warranty request.

- River Forest, IL, USA