9.0

$2,000.00

2. replace controller and cable assembly (1 reports)
2001 Ford Windstar electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Windstar:

2001 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Jun 012010

Windstar 3.2L V6

Where can I start. The electric side doors work when they want to,The passenger front lock is the same way. The lighter caused the van from starting-had to disconnect the lighter. Don't you love Ford quality. I think my next vehicle will be of the oriental nature.

- , Rock Falls, IL, USA

May 122006

Windstar SEL

Because our car has over 100,000 miles, Ford refuses to acknowledge this problem. I think this is BS. I consider doors opening on their own while you are driving 70MPH on the freeway to be a serious problem. The doors actually unlock and open!! The middle seats are where our children sit. Does Ford really want a "family" car doing this?

- , Orland, CA, USA