8.0

2001 Ford Windstar electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Windstar:

2001 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

May 032011

Windstar LX 3.8L

me and my girlfriend went on vacation, parked the van, ate and when we were going to leave the van would turn over but not start. had to tow it and they found the fuse blew. it happened again today and its really frustrating. I don't know why this is happening and the internet is full of junk and I don't have 40 years to read through all the blabbing, also don't have to money to have it checked out at the shop.

- , Seneca Falls, NY, USA