2001 Ford Windstar lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Windstar:

2001 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Jul 302002

For quite some time I felt that my left directional signal was going on all by itself after making a right turn. I not only confirmed this to be true but can make it happen after every right turn. After the steering wheel begins to turn to go straight after making a right turn, a gentle push to the left will cause the directional signal to signal left all by itself. I have an appointment with the dealer for this and many other strange things which have infected this van! I also have bubbles and dents in my tires which appears to have been caused by chains during shipping. My concern is that these tires can fail with this sort of defect. My selling dealer did not provide me with tire warranty information and the dealer I made a service appointment with doesn't have a clue who covers them! I guess I will find out on 8/2/02, the day of my appointment!.

- Southington, CT, USA