- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 2 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 8 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 31 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 53 days ago
2002 Ford Windstar
body / paint Problems
Worst 2002 Windstar body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power sliding rear doors don't work properly4
- body is rusting1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members29
- NHTSA: Structure: Body18
- NHTSA: Structure17
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 15
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields8
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.