- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 5 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 5 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 9 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 17 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
2002 Ford Windstar
body / paint Problems
Worst 2002 Windstar body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power sliding rear doors don't work properly4
- body is rusting1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members29
- NHTSA: Structure: Body17
- NHTSA: Structure16
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 15
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields8
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.