5.5

2002 Ford Windstar electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Windstar:

2002 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Apr 222013

Windstar SEL

ELECTRICAL: DOORS UNLOCK AND LOCK, SPEDOMITOR WORKS SOMETIMES. ALL GUAGE LIGHTS GO ON AND OFF. ALL INTERIOR LIGHTS WOULDNT SHUT OFF. THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON!

- , Sandwich, IL, USA

Feb 012009

Windstar LX V6

Just bought the Van used only have had a week and it's been in the shop longer then I've owned it. The van keeps beeping and its loud and annoying and it drives me insane. The drivers door decided it doesn't want to stay locked when I hit the lock button,It will go down and then as soon as I shut the door it unlocks itself.

- , San Antonio, TX, USA

Apr 202005

Windstar LX 3.8L V6

another christine. this car is possessed. we hit bumps lights on locks popping. I'm just waiting for the radio to come on with love songs

- , Fishkill, NY, USA

Jun 082007

Windstar SE 6.0L

The van likes to lock and unlock the doors. It doesn't matter if I am driving, parked, or neutral. The open door chime will sound, the dash indicator of a "door open" will light up, and the doors will lock, unlock, along with the dome lights coming off and on! We named the van "Christine"!

- , Moses Lake, WA, USA