2002 Ford Windstar suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Windstar:

2002 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

May 192015

Windstar LX 3.8L

CAN'T DRIVE THIS CAR, AND I UNDERSTAND THERE IS A LOT BEING RECALLED BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM, I DON'T WANT TO HURT ANYONE BECAUSE OF THIS RECALL I NEVER RECEIVED. SO I WANT TO YELL AND GRIPE BUT REALLY ALL I WANT IS TO RESOLVED THIS SO I CAN WORK. ITS EXPERIENCE TO FIX , AND NOT MY DOING. I TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY CAR. I WAS SHOCK WHEN I DISCOVERED THIS.. I TRULY HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THE RECALL.

- , Lake Elsinore, CA, USA