2003 Ford Windstar accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Windstar:

2003 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Aug 052013

Windstar SEL 3.8L

ABS light and brake lights come on same time, maybe 2 mile into trip., inside lights come on, found that ignition switch jiggle can turn them back off but not the brake lights.

- , Byhalia, MS, USA

Jul 092012

Windstar Limited 3.8L

On Monday, driving to work the ABS and Tire Light came on - Tuesday the mechanic said the ABS had gone out; Tell me I can drive it without too much of a problem unless there is snow or rain...

- , Danville, IN, USA

Jun 012010

The brake light and ABS light keeps coming on, had it brought into midas, and other shops. would have work done, including new brakes, and the ABS light keeps coming on, my just had the ABS light fixed on 10/15/2010, they replaced some sensors, and on the 19th of october, I brought my van to ford for a different recall, The ABS lights WERE NOT ON. My van has been sitting over there 4 months, and now the mechanic states the ABS light is on . I haven't had my vechicle, so why should I pay for the ABS again, FORD HEADQUARTERS, will not call me back, I've called them about 15 times asked for a superviser to call me back. I told the customer service dept at ford to call my cell or work number, and the superviser keeps calling my home phone, and says this is my third and final attempt . WHAT IS SO DIffucult to call the right number. THey have been nothing but rude, and when you call to leave a complaint, ford does not list word for word your complaints. Each time i call, I get a different person, and I ask them to read back all my van issues, and they don't have them listed, WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?

- , Westhampton, MA, USA

Nov 182010

Windstar 3.0

It never goes off no matter how times I have had it to the dealer

- , Hershey, PA, USA

Sep 222010

Windstar V6

I went to the dealer to check to see if a recall was open on the ABS and Brake light problem and they said no. They want a small fortune to read the computer codes. It kills me, I am on a fixed income, the U.S Gov. bails out the auto industry and no one bails me out with this problem. It makes me sick. Ford cut corners on many areas of the Windstar (Just Check out the Recalls). I just don't get it. One must wait until and accident happens before anything is done. Not right.

- , New Bedford, MA, USA