4.0

1. replace all actuators (1 reports)
2003 Ford Windstar accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Windstar:

2003 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Mar 012009

Windstar LX V6

Last year, after wondering what was going on with my electrical system and reporting it to the nearest Ford dealership, they had told me that the reason why my electric door locks were not working was due to bad actuators - including those for the rear windows. The dealership quoted me a price of over $800! Yeah it's an inconvenience, but I can still manually unlock the doors, just as long as my rear windows don't get all screwed up and remain open I'll be fine. But do they really think I'm made of fricken money!!!

- , Redmond, WA, USA