4.0

2003 Ford Windstar accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Windstar:

2003 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

May 102005

Windstar LX

My wife has been driving this car for 5 years and we have had it in for service about 12 times. It just broke down again today. It has been electrical and mechanical. We are so frustrated over this piece of junk. We have been to Ford and no one new what was wrong 4 different times. It would shudder and have a funny pause like the transmission was going. Well it did. And we replaced the alternator. We have had electrical issues where the lights flicker and the doors opened by themselves, etc. Ford keeps blaming it on the fact that are we did not service the car at the correct times!!! We also have a small leak in the "something vac" the mechanic said. I am so upset with Ford this is the 6 ford we have bought or leased. NOT AGAIN!!!!! I like American, so the next will either be a Chevy or I may go to Toyota. And We grew up in Michigan and no what is going on with the big 3. SORRY!!! It's simple MAKE A BETTER PRODUCT OR AT LEAST BACK IT UP!!!

- , Tampa, FL, USA