- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 2 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 4 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 9 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 19 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 21 days ago
2003 Ford Windstar
Worst 2003 Windstar lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- flickering lights8
- signal lights remain on2
- brake lights not working1
- lights won't turn off, it drains battery1
- rss sensor shuts off when in reverse1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting22
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights7
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.