- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 3 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 7 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 24 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
2003 Ford Windstar
Worst 2003 Windstar lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- flickering lights8
- signal lights remain on2
- brake lights not working1
- lights won't turn off, it drains battery1
- rss sensor shuts off when in reverse1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting22
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights7
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.