2003 Ford Windstar lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Windstar:

2003 Ford Windstar Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Feb 102007

I own a 2003 Ford Windstar LX for about the last year and a half the ABS (orange) light and the brake (red) light come on whenever I driver more than about a mile in the summer time it is almost always on I know that this seams to be a problem because there is a web site dedicated to this. I really believe Ford needs to do something about this I have taken my van to the Ford house and they say they can do nothing.

- Stephenville, TX, USA

Jun 172006

On my 2003 Ford Windstar the ABS system light is almost always on also my brake light is the same I have had my brakes checked many times I went to a Ford dealer and they said it would cost $500 dollars so I went to a different contractor and they said my brakes are fine please help.

- Indio, CA, USA