2003 Ford Windstar miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Windstar:

2003 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

May 022011

I don't mind having a Ford that has a recall, I just find it totally unacceptable that when I phone for an appointment May 2, I am told that Ford only accepts 4 recalls a week and the earlier appointment that I can have is early August. I asked if I should be driving my Windstar and Avalon Ford and Ford Canada told me that my windstar maybe unsafe and I should park it until it gets inspected, so what am I supposed to walk all of May, June, July while Avalon Ford and Ford Canada tries to fit me into an appointment. When I complained to Ford Canada they told me they had on control over independent dealerships like Avalon Ford . I just Ford Service Sucks.

- , Mount Pearl, Newfoundland,, Canada

Feb 012010

Windstar SE

Ok, I received a letter about a recall on om van listing my VIN. I called the local dealer to schedule the repairs and was told "There is no recall on your van". Why would FORD send me a letter about MY vana dn then do nothing? Then, yesterday I got a postcard in the mail as a "REMINDER" about my van and the recall. So if CORPORATE says my van was recalled, why doesn't the dealership want to fix my van???

- , Greenville, SC, USA