- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 4 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 8 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 11 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 31 days ago
2003 Ford Windstar
Worst 2003 Windstar suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear axle/control arm cracked at point fixed under recall9
- constant grinding in the front end1
- rides rough1
- NHTSA: Suspension106
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear42
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.