2003 Ford Windstar suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Windstar:

2003 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Oct 252013

Windstar SEL 3.8L

I bought this van 2 weeks ago,took it for a ride down a new tared road,it was nice,clean etc.local trade -in,no rust,was just a [and is]a nice vehicle. I noticed the rough ride on the way home on a somewhat bad road. Then I called dealer and brought it back and they replaced 2 small control links. I drove home and it was about 10%better but still rode rough. I will be bringing it back but would like to know if others with the same model year have had the same problem and how was it fixed?

- , Dent, MN, USA