2003 Ford Windstar suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Windstar:

2003 Ford Windstar Owner Comments (Page 6 of 6)

Jan 162004

While driving vehicle rocked side to side, and the rear end wobbled.

- Canada, 00, USA

Jul 232003

Windstar 6-cyl

I bought a 2003 Ford Windstar on July 7, 2003. Shortly after I left for pa, for vacation. After one week and a half on was on rt. 380 in pa, as I approched the exit the car started to shake. I did know what was going on, I prayed and got for the exit. At the end of the exit I got out of the car, walked around it and I couldn't see anything. So I thought if I could make it one more mile to the gas station I would be fine. I went 8' and I heard this noise. I got out of the car and the wheel broke away from the wheel. My bumper cought the wheel and dented the bumper. The car was towed the the nearest Ford dealership. They are saying it was soom thing I did to the car, and they will not take responsibility for the car. After many attempts to settle the matter they will do nothing for me.

- Commack,, NY, USA