- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 12 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
- August 21: GMC Sierra Headlights Dim? GM Fights Class-Action Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- July 24: GM Recalls Buick, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 67 days ago
2008 GMC Acadia
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ahh, the ole' sophomore slump. The 2008 Acadia suffers from widespread transmission failure around 75,000 miles.
Worst 2008 Acadia transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure44
- transmission has gone out a 2nd time4
- transmission fluid leak2
- transmission hesitates2
- torque converter stopped working1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Acadia Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Acadia compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Acadia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Acadia.