- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 50 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 62 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 65 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 68 days ago
- May 4: GM Recalls Trucks and SUVs For Dangerous Steering Problems recalls | 80 days ago
2008 GMC Acadia
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ahh, the ole' sophomore slump. The 2008 Acadia suffers from widespread transmission failure around 75,000 miles.
Worst 2008 Acadia transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure43
- transmission has gone out a 2nd time4
- transmission fluid leak2
- torque converter stopped working1
- transmission hesitates1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Acadia Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Acadia compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Acadia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Acadia.