2011 GMC Acadia accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 GMC Acadia:

2011 GMC Acadia Owner Comments

May 152015

The contact owns a 2011 GMC Acadia. The contact stated that the driver side running light stopped functioning. The vehicle was taken to an independent mechanic, who upon changing the light bulb, noticed that the receptacle had melted. The vehicle was repaired but the failure recurred in may of 2015. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The vehicle was not repaired. The failure mileage was 150,747.

- Melrose, MA, USA

Jul 152014

Acadia 6-cyl

I've received 3 notices about recalls. GM told me July the parts are now available, but when I call my dealer they indicated they'll put me a waiting list for when they actually receive the parts. Why isn't GM sending dealers enough parts to handle these recalls. My dealer is great it's just GM that is creating problems. Telling us they have the parts, then they don't send them to the dealers. My dealer is very frustrated over this as I am. Thank you in advance for pushing GM a little to get the parts to the dealers so that I (we) can get our vehicles repaired.

- Jacksonville, FL, USA