- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 68 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 84 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 86 days ago
2004 GMC Canyon
CarComplaints.com Notes: While the 2004 GMC Canyon doesn't show any major complaint trends, it's mechanically-identical counterpart is the Chevy Colorado which has some engine problems.
Worst 2004 Canyon engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dies going down highway1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Canyon Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Canyon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Canyon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Canyon.