CarComplaints.com Notes: The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.

3.1

2007 GMC Canyon engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 GMC Canyon:

2007 GMC Canyon Owner Comments

Nov 212011

Canyon

All stop lamps stop working, cruise control switch not working, window switch not working.

- Inkster, MI, USA

Jun 152011

Canyon

I noticed that the cruise control wasn't working. I checked the fuse. It was good. A week later, my wife was following my vehicle and noticed that I had no brake lights.

- Rockford, IL, USA