- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 7 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 11 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 13 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 84 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 GMC Canyon has a significant trend of transmission problems.
Most owners reporting transmission problems with their 2015 Canyon report sluggish shifting or other similar problems with the truck not shifting properly. Although most of these 2015 Canyon trucks are still under warranty, it's not a good sign.
The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 11,029 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: