2016 GMC Canyon miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 GMC Canyon:

2016 GMC Canyon Owner Comments

Dec 012015

Canyon

After starting my truck and driving until the engine warms up, I turn on just the fan and the A/C light comes on. According to the manual that is only supposed to happen if the auto defog is activated. It does not turn on when I start the truck if the engine is warm. Also, the radio/usb port will randomly turn on by itself when I start the truck or sometimes after I end a phone call. Once the entire touch screen system was completely inoperable. I then could not turn the radio volume up or down, change stations, or use any features of the touch screen.

- Plantsville, CT, USA