2002 GMC Envoy electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 GMC Envoy:

2002 GMC Envoy Owner Comments

Jan 042016

Envoy SLE V6

I am a cancer patient who requires radiation and Chemo.....afraid to use the vehicle for my appointments.....Sometimes the gauges will all work when I start the engine...other times none will work. Sometimes they will work and then all will freeze up going down the road and hang at whatever they all froze at even when I get home and turn off the engine. I really need help on this as I cannot work right now and have very limited income.....has Gmc recalled this vehicle yet as I have heard nothing. Service engine light also stays on all the time.......

Desperate in Seaford!!!!!!