8.0

2003 GMC Envoy AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 GMC Envoy:

2003 GMC Envoy Owner Comments

Jun 172010

Envoy SLT 4.3L V6

my ac/heater blower is not working. if i turn it on nothing comes out no air if i turn it up all tha way then idle goes up an down then it dies

- , St Louis, MO, USA

Jun 282007

Envoy SLE 4.2L L6

The Speed 5 on the blower in the front A/C stopr working after like 42000 miles. I took the vehicle to Chevrolet and they told me that I have to replace to motor and the resistor wich it was at least 200 on parts plus labor, since I lived in Yuma, Az and during hte summer it is really crucial to have an A/C that works properly, it is really annoying not having that 5th speed working on the motor. I might just wait until it burns completely before i have to replace it.

- , Yuma, AZ, USA