2003 GMC Envoy brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 GMC Envoy:

2003 GMC Envoy Owner Comments

Jul 032014

Envoy

This is so Dangerous not to mention just stupid, this is the third time this has started doing it and each time I spend a few hundred on trying to find out why it is happening ( before some one slams into me while on the e-way because I tapped the brake and now my car won't go ) and the last time I was told Clogged converter $600.00, bad ignition, and something else I can recall later. New converter, it stopped for less then 2 months and now it is happening again. HELP PLEASE! I am tired of driving a bad car possessed!

- , Toledo, OH, USA