$1,000.00

2003 GMC Envoy electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 GMC Envoy:

2003 GMC Envoy Owner Comments

Jun 122010

Envoy XL V6

My Reduced Engine Light and Service Engine Light have been on for six months now. We have put over a 1000 dollars into it. Everyone has told us to replace the fan clutch, pedal, electrical, computer, etc. Well we have and it is still not working!!

- , Emporia, Kansas, USA

Apr 282010

Envoy

so a few weeks ago or so my abs light would turn on and off while I was driving for no reason. Then a few days ago when it came on my car just turned off! I restart it and it just does it again moments later! When it turns off it acts like it has run out of gas but I have over a half a tank! When I did put 10 bucks of gas in there it ran good for about 10-15 miles and then it did it again! Now I am stuck about 20 miles from my house with this POS! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought this car 2 years ago for 25,000 dollars and I have put a new engine in it and literally any other part u can think of... starter ,alternator ect. The cd player does not work the air and heat only work on level 4 and it only stays cold or hot for like the first few minutes! Now I am too poor to take it to a real mechanic HELP!!!

- , Columbus, OH, USA