8.0

2003 GMC Envoy lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 GMC Envoy:

2003 GMC Envoy Owner Comments

Jan 212012

Envoy

My 2003 Envoy is turning its rear brake lights on several hours after the car is turned off... When I turn the car off I check to make sure that all the interior and exterior light go off on the car before I enter my house and they do, but several hours later my brake light will turn back on and stay on. This is causing my battery to run down.

- , Middletown, VA, USA