2004 GMC Envoy body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 GMC Envoy:

2004 GMC Envoy Owner Comments

Dec 052015

Hello, Donna

I recently had my car serviced by your dealership and Brian assisted with my car. I had my back door repaired and they failed to repair my rubber bumper that holds and attaches to the top of the door. I took the car in Saturday 12/5/15 and called Brian this morning and he informed me that I need to pay $500.oo for the part. I informed him that I already paid $1,700 for a job that was not completely finished. I am surprised by the fact that the company is not standing behind their work and completing my job. I have used the dealership in the past and had my transmission done for $4,000 and other service related jobs. I am asking that the company repair my car and continue to honor the customer and continue to provide good customer service. I can be reached at 404-402-0551, thanks Donna for your assistance in this matter.

- , Decatur, USA