1.1

2004 GMC Envoy brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 GMC Envoy:

2004 GMC Envoy Owner Comments

May 312012

Envoy 6-cyl

I have owned a GMC all my adult life. This Envoy has been nothing but problems....now the gauges seem to be all screwed up and after reading post from online..I will need to put more time and more money into this SUV. Nothing like driving late at night worried about what's happening now. I go from sitting at a red light and my car losing pressure and turning off, to now every time I get into it and leave my house I hear the door bell and all my panels symbols flash and shows no gas to no battery life.. I am not pleased and will never purchase a GM again..so sad.

- Jacksonville, FL, USA