- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 32 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 48 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 50 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 54 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 56 days ago
2004 GMC Envoy
Worst 2004 Envoy drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking / grinding from front end2
- clunks when coming to a stop2
- NHTSA: Power Train2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Envoy Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Envoy compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Envoy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Envoy.