7.7

2004 GMC Envoy engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 GMC Envoy:

2004 GMC Envoy Owner Comments

Jun 012004

Envoy 4WD 6-cyl

I purchased a 20054 GMC Envoy in February and we took our first long distance trip this summer. At interstate speeds on downhill slopes the cruise control bucks continuously, which I consider potentially dangerous. The local dealer told me that this was inherent in the design of the vehicle, and that many others did this also. I have never encountered this with other vehicles that I have owned.

- Moscow, IL, USA