- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 67 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 83 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 85 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 89 days ago
2004 GMC Envoy
Worst 2004 Envoy lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headlights going out4
- head light harness melted2
- brake lights go out1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting23
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights7
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Envoy Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Envoy compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Envoy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Envoy.