2004 GMC Envoy windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 GMC Envoy:

2004 GMC Envoy Owner Comments

Mar 012015

Envoy XUV

When I bought this truck the center window worked for a while but then stopped. Now the tail gate won't open. Not sure if this is a sensor or electrical but it is a pain in my butt. I bought this vehicle used, it is very nice but I can't totally enjoy it when there are things that I need to use, like the back for storage when I buy groceries, or need to put something else in the back, and the center window I need when I haul my dog so she can get air conditioning.

Is there a Recall on these two things or has anyone else had these issues? This is very irritating. WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THIS PROBLEM?

- , Lawtey, FL, USA