- July 24: GM Recalls Buick, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 4 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 55 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 67 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 70 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 73 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2005 GMC Envoy (Page 1 of 7)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 6
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 70,133 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.