1.1

2006 GMC Envoy suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 GMC Envoy:

2006 GMC Envoy Owner Comments

Sep 022014

Envoy

I was traveling over a bridge on ramp from one interstate frwy to another.got to curve on bridge and had to abruptly put the brakes on I felt a snap in brake pedal then no brakes as I got off the curve and released brake the brakes are fine but now I get a bad shaking in front when speeds of 65 and over like the tires are wobbling.I bought the vehicle used and the first day engine blew.they say it was a rebuild I feel so ripped off.also the tire warming lights are and sometimes off.please help me.

- Chula Vista, CA, USA