3.1

2006 GMC Envoy windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 GMC Envoy:

2006 GMC Envoy Owner Comments

Jul 312014

Envoy 8-cyl

2006 GMC Envoy 360 driving at night, the headlights cuts off. The power door locks, power windows switches and headlights function intermittently or may stop working, the air suspension won't raise to its normal level. The vehicle had to be jump started, because it would not start. The consumer attached recall letter 14V404000. However, the parts were not available.

- Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA

May 012013

Envoy 4WD 6-cyl

2006 GMC Envoy. Consumer writes in regards to driver door module recall notice. The local dealer informed the consumer, the recall was listed. However, the consumer received a recall notice.

- Centerville, GA, USA

Feb 232011

Envoy 6-cyl

Front windshield washer nozzle failure, both (left and right). 1st event noted in 2009 when vehicle had 32000 miles, this is the 2nd event. Nozzles stop spraying washing fluid effectively, preventing driver from cleaning the front windshield in high debris conditions, reducing visibility and posing a driving hazard specially in high debris / insect areas in non-optimal lighting conditions such as nighttime driving or when the vehicle is aligned towards the sun or other light source. Previous event required replacement of the nozzles, it is not caused by obstruction as plenty of fluid still flows out of the nozzle (just not in the necessary pattern).

- Harrisonburg, VA, USA

Aug 202011

Envoy 6-cyl

Beginning on 08-20-2011 my 2006 Envoy began turning on and off its wipers and spraying windshield washing fluid everywhere. It now does this regularly everyday it is driven. Makes it hard to see at times. I have not taken it to a garage yet, was looking to see if there was a recall as I'm sure this will not be cheap to fix :(

- Kingston, OH, USA

Apr 122011

Envoy

I have a 2006 GMC Envoy. Two months ago after filling up my gas tank the gauge indicated no fuel, and then it would fluctuate, from full to empty. Now it is a daily occurrence. The gas tank is full and reads empty, the engine light comes on, then it reads I have half a tank, then no gas and back up to full. I know other owners have problems and hope there will be a recall soon on this. I also have a problem with my outside temperature gauge in my rear view mirror, I do not get an accurate reading. When it's 70 degrees out, it reads -34 degrees. I have a problem with my blower, the highest level does not work.

- Mechanicville, NY, USA